Softphone - Mobile - Grandstream Wave
This guide will show you how to configure the Grandstream Wave softphone for you mobile device.
### Before getting started ###
- Search for "Grandstream wave" in the app store
- Install the Grandstream Wave app
- Open the Grandstream Wave app
## Configure the softphone app ##
- Click on the settings icon in the bottom right
- Tap account settings
- Click the plus sign in the top right to add a new account
- Click on "SIP Account" and Fill in the following information:
- Account Name - data102 voip
- SIP Server - sip1.magnavoip.com
- SIP User ID - YOUR*EXT IE 0434*332
- SIP Authentication ID - YOUR*EXT IE 0434*332
- Password - your SIP password
Tap the check mark in the top right to save
- after approx 30 seconds, the account indicator should switch from red to green, meaning it worked!
Tap the Keypad link in the middle-bottom to test dialing!
Was this answer helpful?
Download MicroSIP from the download URL:...
This article is written for Telephone, which is a free application available through the OSX App...
Configuring your FreePBX to work with MagnaVoIP requires three things: a trunk, an outbound route...
upgrade spa to 6.1.12+ firmwarebrowse to the web interfaceclick the "admin" login on...
Create SIP Trunk Groups1. Navigate to System > Devices and feature codes > SIP Peers >...