Softphone - Windows - MicroSIP
Download MicroSIP from the download URL:
Install the application, according to the normal installation routine.
Once installed, start MicroSIP (Start -> MicroSIP -> MicroSIP)
Once started, configure your client:
1. Click “Menu” -> “Add Account”
2. On the screen the pops up, you will need to fill in only a few boxes:
- Account Name – your full account number “XXXX*NNN”
- SIP Server – sip1.magnavoip.com
- User * - same as your account name, “XXXX*NNN”
- Domain* - set to “magnavoip.com”
- Password – set to your extension password
3. Click “Save” and you should see a green “Online” box at the bottom of your softphone.
** The default ringtone is pretty aggressive, you can change it by clicking on “Menu->Settings” and at the very top next to the “Ringing Sound” option, click the “…” to select a different sound file on your computer; the included “ringin2.wav” is a bit better than the default!
Was this answer helpful?
Step 1: Gather information for each user. Each user has a set of credentials which will be needed...
This guide will show you how to configure the Grandstream Wave softphone for you mobile...
Configuring your FreePBX to work with MagnaVoIP requires three things: a trunk, an outbound route...
Create SIP Trunk Groups1. Navigate to System > Devices and feature codes > SIP Peers >...
upgrade spa to 6.1.12+ firmwarebrowse to the web interfaceclick the "admin" login on...