Data102 is happy to receive shipments on your behalf. You will need to let us know that you are shipping an item directly to us; please do so by emailing in the notification to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should address your shipments as follows:
102 South Tejon Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
2401 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
|This site does NOT have a loading dock and all shipments must arrive with a lift-gate if appropriate.||Philadelphia does have a loading dock, we cannot accept loading-dock shipments on trucks longer than 16' due to alley/driveway limits. Larger trucks must do street-side delivery.|
Additional Shipping Policies and Advisories
- Data102 will not unpack or remove anything from its shipping packaging unless directed to do so by the customer in writing.
- Data102 will not rack or install any received items unless requested to do so in writing; remote hands charges may apply.
- Data102 will notify customers point of contact upon receipt of a shipped item, and will include the tracking number.
- If the package is not picked up or alternate arrangements made:
- After 15 days, Data102 will notify the POC again of the shipment
- After 30 days, Data102 will notify the POC one last time of the shipment
- After 35 days, Data102 will return the package to the shipper at customer's expense