1) Open Exchange System Manager on the Exchange Server
2) Open the Protocols folder in the Administrative Groups area
3) Open the SMTP folder
4) Right-click on the SMTP Virtual Server and select Properties
5) Select Advanced in the SMTP Virtual Server Properties
6) Enter your smarthost address in the smart host box. Click OK and exit.
7) Select the Routing Groups folder. This is usually located under Administrative Groups.
8) Select Connectors
9) Right-click the SMTP Connector and select Properties
10) On the General tab locate the radio button titled “Use DNS to route each address space on this connector”
11) Select the radio button that says “Forward all mail through this connector to the following smart hosts”
12) Enter your smart host address. Click OK to save.
Smarthost addresses for all of our sites are included below.
United States: outbound.directmx.com
Please allow 20 to 30 minutes for the mail to find the new outbound route. If you have recently configured the smarthost or outbound servers page on the control console, a delay may occur before messages begin routing to the smarthost.
Should you have additional questions, please call us or open a ticket for additional assistance.
- 2 Korisnici koji smatraju članak korisnim
DNS MX Records Configuring your DNS records is a critical step in putting your DirectMX service...
Firewall Information DirectMX connects directly to your mail server for a variety of reasons....
Included below are the instructions to configure a smarthost on Exchange 2007 and 2010. Please...
Are you getting an error that a whitelisted sender is ignored due to SPF fail, maybe like this?...
DirectMX will reject messages that come from a domain that has SPF configured, and the email does...