Data102 is a proud speedtest.net partner. You can run your speedtest to Data102 in three different ways - via speedtest.net, a direct speedtest webpage, or with iperf.
Test via Speedtest.net
- Point your browser to "https://www.speedtest.net"
- On the map, find and select Colorado Springs
- On the pop-up, select Data102
- Watch your test go!
Test Directly via webpage
- Point your browser to http://speed.data102.com/
- Hit Begin Test, and watch it go!
Testing with iperf
Data102's dedicated speedtest server also runs an iperf2 and iperf3 server for you test against.
|Protocol Supported||TCP Only|
|iperf2 ports||5000-5009 (10 daemons listening)|
|iperf3 ports||5200-5209 (10 daemons listening)|
** Note: the iperf daemons restart every hour on the hour to ensure they are running.
Here is an example iperf3 run, connecting to our speedtest server on port 5201.
root@hostname# iperf -c speed.data102.com -p 5201